Kuruwita Retreat is just two hours away from Colombo ( 91 Km ) and it’s located in Ratnapura District (world known for its gems) in close vicinity to the world famous Adam’s peak, Bopath Ella, Batadomba Cave,Diwaguhawa & tea estate. Kuruwita Retreat is newly built fully serviced bungalow boarding to Kuru ganga.
Flee from the hustle & the bustle of the city in two hours…………..feel the emancipation to a new haven…………..a natural haven………… “Kuruwita Retreat”! Situated in the District of Ratnapura, commonly known as the “Gem City of Sri Lanka” a perfect hide out for the busy CEO/COO, board room executives, families & children and honeymoon couples.Wake up to the twitter of birds & the sound of leaves graze against each other. Wind blowing across 100 acres of majestic beauty & the hum of flowing water of the Kuru Ganga!Nature & comfort in harmony with each other in breathe taking atmosphere, luxurious comfort combined with natural habitat! All in place, preserving fauna & flora! Take a dip in the natural swimming pool or a river bath in the Kuru Ganga!
Revolutionize your entire being, relax and un-wind, rejuvenate & recoup at the “Kuruwita Retreat” ………….. nature & comfort blend in harmony
- 4 Chalets with 4 large bed room
- Ability to accommodate 4 persons in one room
- Bordering Kuru Ganga in the midst of 6 acres of natural habitat!
- Privacy at its highest!
- Full board & lodging
- Maximum banglow capacity 24
- Eco friendly environment in the middle of rain forest border!
- Bird watching and paru (bamboo) ride
- Swimming pool
- Hot Water
- Laundry facilities
- Bathing at the river and natural pool
- Cave exploration
- Bird watching Bamboo rafting
- Visit to Bopath Ella (waterfall)
- Climbing to Adam’s Peak
- Visit to Batadomba Lena (Caves)
- Location / Region Ratnapura
- Listing categories Hotels &Travel / Swimming pool / 4 Chalets with 4 large bed room / Bathing at the river and natural pool / Hiking / Cave exploration / Bird watching Bamboo rafting / Visit to Bopath Ella (waterfall) / Climbing to Adam’s Peak / Visit to Batadomba Lena (Caves) / Bird watching and paru (bamboo) ride
|24 Hours||24 Hours||24 Hours||24 Hours||24 Hours||24 Hours||24 Hours|