Fortress Engineering was incorporated in May 2010 into a systems integrator providing of a range of network solutions including structured cabling, datacenter construction and systems and application infrastructure implementation. The wealth of experience and expertise acquired over a 15 years by the founder and technical team backed by world class product alliances provides significant competitive edge and Fortress couldn’t imagine a better position in the competitive domain.
From inception to completion and maintenance of solutions, Fortress has put the welfare of their customers first based on a simple business model: “The customer’s and our objectives overlap at only one point; where quality meets value“.
At Fortress we focus on end to end Network Infrastructure Development and Communication Applications that deliver confidence, dependability and affordability. Whilst associating with the big players like Cisco, Linksys, 3com, Systimax, AMP, Belden, Microsoft and IBM. Fortress represents the Company’s commitment to providing an unparalleled range of reliable services. A customer-centric team is assigned to plan, design, implement, configure, troubleshoot and maintain from simple to complex solutions that not only meets the customer’s technical needs but also its business goals.
- Structured Cabling (Data, Power, Telephone)
- Fiber optics Networks (Installation/Termination)
- Datacenter (Server Room) Construction (Raised Floors, Climate Control, Security)
- Surveillance (IP Camera & CCTV)
- Switching & Routing (VLANs, QoS, Bandwidth Optimization)
- Network Monitoring & Management Software
- Servers & Storage Solutions (Standalone & Blade Servers, Data Storage with NAS and SAN)
- Wireless LAN
- LAN/WAN Service & Maintenance
- IT Consultancy and Road-mapping